Sunday, August 31, 2014

Some scrapping to share.

and not just for Let's get shabby. lol

Challenge 58 is up and when Mandy came up with the idea for this challenge I knew straight away what I was going to do.

Wood fire glow.

Another page for my Cradle mountain mini album. I snapped this photo inside the lodge one night before dinner.



And I challenge page which I am just scrapping in before the deadline.

Cow town antics.

The photo was taken last year when Jane Margaret and myself went down to Busselton for our may get away. About 20 mins away was a small town Cowernup (Sorry not sure if I have spelt that right.) They have cow statues all over town.

Created for White with 1.

As always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

These look wonderful!

Lizzy Hill said...

Oooh! The wood one is yum....looks so delish & warm & I'm loving the lace with a touch of teal:):) And the WWI....man! That is a hard one to do & you, of course, did it effortlessly:):):) GLAD you got it into the challenge before it ended, too,LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Two wonderful pages! I really like your take on white with liquorice! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

Rikki Graziani said...

Love that!!! and I have photos from down that way its perfect for them.Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for playing along with WW1