Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Let's get shabby share

Longtime no post. Lately I'm not getting much scrapping done and what I am doing is for Let's get shabby. Here is my latest project.


And some detail shots.


The journaling isn't very clear but is about how she loved getting cuddles from a bunny at a park Christmas party.


Make sure you pop on over and check out the latest challenge and what the other girls have done.

Out at the shops last week I seen a top that was a no brainer on whether I get it for my girl or not. So didn't need to think twice about it. What do you all think?


Seeing as she is now at least two inches taller than me it so suits her and if you add to it all the stuff that has been going on at school where I am always telling her that she needs to remember that she is better than those that are causing her troubles it has a double meaning.

As always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.






2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Yes life gets busy.. love your layout.. that stamping looks wonderful.. and great shirt too.. I am sorry to hear there are troubles at school.. And your beautiful girl is above all of those who cause the trouble.. just gota hope she knows that.. take care..

Lizzy Hill said...

It's NOT an easy time to go through for her.....but I'm sure she'll get through it OK...the tee is perfect! And your page is as always, gorgeous....take care...keep scrapping when you can:):)