Sunday, September 8, 2013

Counterfeit kit

  With me not feeling that great and a few other issues here at home my scrapping mojo has decided to leave me and to help rectify the matter I have appointed my online bestie Mandy as my official scrapping motivator and get my ass into gear kicker. 

The first thing she did was to send me over to The Counterfeit kit challenge blog which she has been playing with for a awhile now. The idea of the challenge is to replicate a kit site scrapping kit with goodies from your own stash and then use that kit to play along with challenge that they have and what ever other challenges you feel like.

Here is the kit that I have chosen.


and my take on it.


I love using mint/aqua on my pages so have picked out those colours to build my kit around. Added in some doilies a whole range of letters, stamps and embellies and I am all set to have some fun with my kit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last weekend I took Asher out to have her hair cut and to buy some new clothes. Here is a photo from the photo session we had when we got home.


As always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.





8 comments:

mandysea said...

I think you have totally rocked this kit!!! LOVE it Julie and so glad you have some mojo appearing...
Totally love Asher's new hairdo!! gorgeous photos of her in her new clothes too!!

LCSmithSAVED said...

So happy to have you playing along! Half the fun is putting that kit together - it makes you fall in love with your scrap stash all over again. The other half is how easy it is to turn out pages that you love - after all, you are going to be using your very own favorite stuff :~)
Bonus? When you use up the old stuff, you get to buy NEW stuff! Enjoy!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Lovely Kit! That trim is so fun!

Julene Matthews said...

Lovely Kit Julie.
Hope it gets you through the mojo block.
Asher looks adorable in her new gear and with her hair cut...a young lady now :)

mandysea said...

Oooh Julie... its fabbbo... so looking forward to see what you upload next!!!!!

Lesley G said...

Glad Mandy sent you along. Have fun playing with smashing kit and I hope we can make you feel better :)

kate blue said...

she is getting sooo tall! Love all the aqua elements and wish I had copied that ! Love your kit and hopefully the mojo will return soon-it's that thing called LIFE that drains our mojo but no worries, it does return! I find that the more I am stretched, the less mojo I have so I have learned to say NO.

MiliPea Designs said...

Thanks for joining in and playing along with us! So happy to have you. Your kit is absolutely lovely. I see some really fabulous lovelies that are sure to get your mojo back!