Sunday, July 28, 2013

It's been a while

so grab a coffee and check out what I have been up to lately.

The highlight of the past few weeks most definitely was my holiday over in Tassie where I stayed with Mandy and her family. As Mandy was busy with ballet comp rehearsals for the first few days Asher and I did some sightseeing around town and then went up to Cradle mountain for a few days where we got to see snow for the first time.










It is most definitely on my places to return to one day list. I have now got the holiday bug after our trip and will be planning another holiday for sometime next year.

While over there I got to do some me scrapping. 

Enjoy.


Rat pack.

 
Riley


All photos taken by the talented Sandie Mallon.

________________________________________________________________________________


The new challenge was revealed a few days ago and here is my sample.

Happy birthday.





________________________________________________________________________________


Over at Scrap Therapy I have had some card revealed on the blog.

Thinking of you card set.




Thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating. Hopefully I will get back into my Sunday blogging routine very soon.

3 comments:

mandysea said...

yay!! cool pics Julie, and we LOVED having you stay with us. What fun we had in the snow!!!!
Love your projects... all of them are gorgeous - love the orange one the most!

Lizzyc said...

So nice for you to have a lovely holiday.. the photos look great... snow... bbrrr but how lovely all at the same time!! and your layouts and cards look wonderful.. I love the one for LGS!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Man! You have been busy...saw some of the photos up on Mandy's blog...so glad you've got the travel bug & it'd be good for your DD, too:):) LOOOOVE that so called 'simple' card, too along with all your other lovely creations:):):)