Monday, April 1, 2013

I'm back.

Was so inspired by the latest sketch up on the Skissedilla blog that I pulled out some scrappy stuff and scrapped some of Asher's hunting pics I took yesterday.

Hunt 2013.


In the garden out back I have a collection of old teapots and gumboots that I hope to one day turn into planters and that is what Asher is looking in.


I also got my free copy of  Australian card making stamping and paper craft that I have a set of cards in this month.

These are the cards.





And them magazine photo.


Till next time. Thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.


3 comments:

Brit Sviggum said...

Oh how I love this take on the sketch! It`s gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Skissedilla. Love Brit

Lizzyc said...

Love your layout and well done on your card feature.. they look really lovely!!

Lizzy Hill said...

What a great card feature....BIG congrats!!! That must've been very exciting:):):)