Saturday, February 2, 2013

Some scrapping to share

LOL so much for trying to remember to blog on Sundays. Oh well.

I have two projects to share with you today as I have had two lots of dt samples revealed and both of them sketches.

All is right with the world.


My take on the sketch challenge for Let's get shabby.


Strike a pose.


My take on the sketch challenge for Scrap Therapy.


Photos on both pages taken by the talented Sandie Mallon.

As always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Your little girl is growing up! These are both simply delicious...& it's sunday today...works for me!!!! LOVE them both, but the 2nd one is soooo creative...those hanging thready rop-ish things... fabulous:)):))

Lizzyc said...

Oh these are so lovely Julie, I feel your layouts have a gentleness and softness about them... and always so beautiful!!

An Zeelmaekers said...

waaw, the second lo is my favoriet. great work!