Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Purple Onion share.

I have been having some fun making up a few cards with my stash of Purple Onion stamps. Here is what I have created.

A little bird told me card set.






Using Elegant labels and A little bird told me stamp sets.

Birthday wishes



Using Elegant labels and a sentiment from the Mini sentiment set.

Just a note card set.



Using Elegant labels, Be seated and a sentiment from the Mini sentiment set.

Till next time thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

3 comments:

Tone K. said...

Ohh...such beautiful cards :)
I really love your style :)
Thanks for the inspiration :)

Lizzy Hill said...

And these are soooo elegant....love your soft palette & really, really like the last 'just a note' one. That's my fave!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Oh these cards are so sweet.. they would make anyone feel happy to receive!