Saturday, March 3, 2012

Some scrapping to share.


I have a bit to share today so grab a coffee and enjoy.

It taught my first class at Made with Memories today. Here are the pages I taught.

Hugs.

Antics.

Photos are taken by Miss Sandie

One of my DT pages for February. The other is going to be a class so just a sneak peek pic.

Hands up.


 April's class.

All the details for it are in the side bar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night was also the reveal of the new Man over at Scrap Therapy and the start of our monthly challenges and showcases.

This month the girls are all focusing on some of the new CHA releases. I am working with some of the Authentic papers. Here is what I have done for my first showcase.

You make me smile.

Pop on over and see what the other girls have done.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was also the reveal for the month over at This one's a winner.

Here is my sample.

Sports day.

It is easy to play along. Pop on over and check out all the details.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And some cards just for me or should I say the sale box at work.

Happy birthday.

Just because.


Well I think that should be enough for now. As always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

8 comments:

Marelize said...

Wow! Stunning work Julie!

ann said...

You have been busy Julie !!
Beautiful creations xx

Colleen B. said...

Gorgeous Julie, I especially love the 'Hands' LO, the pops of yellow and green are stunning against the background paper and perfect with your DD t-shirt!

Deb said...

WOW to all of these, Julie.....all gorgeous. Luv, luv, luv the "Hands up" one.

Lizzyc said...

Hi Julie, these are wonderful creations.. i love the size of your layouts.. and your style is always so pretty and pleasant to look at.. great cards too!! Happy crafting to you too!! have a great week!

Unknown said...

I love the three layouts Julie! Awesome work!

Lizzy Hill said...

Wow! You have been busy...wish I lived nearer & could take your classes - they looked such fun & really great LO's:):) Love your latest over at SJacked, too:):)

Hopes Handcrafts said...

Beautiful pages and cards, Julie!