Thursday, December 8, 2011

I've been a bad blogger.


With every thing that has been happening out here with all the end of year dance stuff, getting ready for Asher's birthday and christmas as well as sorting out some personal issues I have been a forgetful blogger so here is a bit of a catch up on what I have been creating.
-------------------------------------------------


Noel card set.
These went up on the blog recently using
Sentiment from the Merriness set 
Have you popped on over to check out the new stamps. There are 4 pages of them. I can't wait to play with mine when they get here.
----------------------------------------------------


I have been a part of the JS crowd for a few years now as both a teacher and a design team member and it was sad to hear that Jordie had decided to close down the store. Thanks for all the happy memories and laughs girls. You will be missed heaps. Here are the last few pages that I did for them.
Love the hat.
This one was going to be used as a possible class in January. I love this photo of Asher with the hair band/ha that she just had to have one day when out shopping. Lucky for her it was only $4.

Pokemon for a day
This is my last design team page. Asher in her Plusie pokemon costume she made up for book week at school.

---------------------------------------------------


This is the page I created for the showcase last weekend.

Splashing good time.
Photos are of Asher having fun at the new playground in Kings park where I will be taking her and three friends for her birthday.

December Daily pages 1 and 2.
Still to scrap any of the other photos but I have taken them.


Happy birthday card set.
My sample for this month. Using some of the gorgeous Polish papers that Magda sent me.

Well that is it from me for now. I have got my dishes calling my name.

As always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.





3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI.. these are all so lovely.. and don't worry about being a bad blogger.. it is a very busy time of the year.. xx

Magda(i)Lena said...

Lovely works! I love Happy birthday card you have made ; -)

Marelize said...

Your work is just beautiful Julie! Gorgeous cards and layouts. Sad about JS closing down. :(
Hope you have a great weekend.