Sunday, August 14, 2011

Scrap therapy and teaching Sunday share


Over at Scrap Therapy I have taken over the sketch challenge for a while. Here is what I created for it.

Special Moments.Another of Sandie's gorgeous photos. I gave this one to my friend Lou today. The lucky boy in the photo is her son Harry.

Just for you.A card inspired by the layout sketch.

What a perfect day.The layout that I taught today at Just scrapbooking. I have updated the side bar with the sneek of Septembers layout.

As alwasy thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping.

6 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

So love the class page you taught today, stunning layout. Beautiful creations Julie. Xxx

Courtney K said...

all so beautiful - i especially love the background you created behind the photo in the first layout.

Blossom inch said...

what a lovely pages indeed! Love it!

jacirascrap said...

Que bela combinação, LO com cartão!! Boa semana!!

Marelize said...

Wow! Beautiful layouts Julie!! Love the class page and how you've created the 'border'. :)

maya =^o^= said...

soooo cute!!!!!!