Monday, August 22, 2011

Blog whispers

Late last year I was doing some blog surfing and signed up to play along in a blog whisper run by Bridgette with some of the girls who's blogs I pop into. Well it has finally come to an end. lol I had forgotten all about it totally it had taken that long to finish.

Here is my page.
Princess.
Minus the twists as I completely forgot all about the. Sorry girls.

I whispered to Scrapwitch. Can't wait to see all the pages girls.

Till next time thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

hi.. this is gorgeous.. great photos and i love the flowers along the bottom of the photo!!

Blossom inch said...

love this page and I like the flowers at the bottom and all the vines...this is too divine for words.

Kerryn said...

Love how your page turned out Julie!!