Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's reveal time

over at Scrap Therapy that is, or it was last night.

Here is what I have done for a part of this weeks showcase.

Cheeky puppies.
An album for a friend who has recently got her self a blue healer puppy. The reason why it has puppies on the cover. Well her daughter got one from the same little. Two ever so cheeky sisters. I have more photos loaded into the forum here.

Here is a pic of Tikka.

This was taken not long after Jane and Jim got her and she has grown so much. I've not met Bella, her sister yet.

Pop on over to the forum and check out Deb's sketch challenge, which was revealed last night. I know what I will be doing today.

I'll be back in a little while to share what I have done for Mandy's room challenge. I have to get it of my camera and I may even go on a bug hunt outside to try and find something to shoot for Tiff's photo challenge.

As always till next time, thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

1 comment:

jacirascrap said...

Linda capa do seu mini! Bom final de semana!