Sunday, April 10, 2011

They say

that good news comes in threes. Well for me that is right at the moment. I have added a new link into my side bar over there. I applied for a spot on the Sketches 2 scrapbook card and layouts teams and was lucky enough to get onto the layout one. Can't wait to get to work on my first sketches for them.

I have got a fair bit to share with you today so here goes.

This weekend over at Scrap Therapy Deb posted her challenge and some more showcases of Teresa Collins projects were revealed. Here is what I did with some of the Timeless range.

Just for you card set.





Hi card set.




Best wishes card set.


Also over at Therapy our 4th design team member has been revealed. I'm not going to spill here you will have to pop on and see for yourself over here. Mean aren't I. lol

I also found time to do my round four chopped challenge layout for Challenge Masters. We needed to include one of each weeks elements on our pages. I went with paint, 3d flowers and white and just love how this layout turned out.

Snapshots.




More photos from the photo shoot with Sandie last school holidays. So can't wait for the next one.

Today was my teaching Sunday at Just scrapbooking. Here is the layout I taught.

Best of friends.




Just love the yellow with the grey.

Well I think that is it for me for now. Till next time, thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping.

5 comments:

ann said...

WOW Congrats to you for making it on the team and the cards are beautiful xxx

HarmonySweetpea said...

Congrats on the DT position. Your cards are lovely, as are the layouts.

Blossom inch said...

love the cards, the layouts...all are gorgeous...thanks for sharing!

Heather Jacob said...

WOW BIG CONGRATS TO YOU SOOOO EXCITING !!!!! and sooo well deserved your work is always just so exquisite and inspiring ..... love your cards and those pages are awesome ..hugz x

Jocelyn said...

BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG Congrats!!! I am so very Happy for you!!!