Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New stamps.

Over at Purple Onion.

There is a new mini stamp release for Easter & Spring on the website.


You can click here to see the other adorable stamps in the collection. All the designs are from one of my favorite doodlers...Stephanie Ackerman! Stephanie was the first artist besides myself to design stamps for Purple Onion Designs. I am so glad she is back with us designing stamps. Stay tuned, there is much more to come from Stephanie.

Sentiment sale

The other news for today is a great sentiment sale! Almost every individual sentiment is on sale for $1 or $2!! A sale like this is the perfect way to expand your sentiment assortment. If you are tired of the same old sentiments then liven up your collection with a few new inexpensive additions. Special sale pages have been created for this sale. You can view them here. Quantities are limited to stock on hand so shop early for the best selection.


I can't wait to play with my new ones when they get to me.


No comments: