Sunday, March 27, 2011

Let's get shabby


This month we would like you to be inspired by the work of Beatrix Potter. I loved reading her books as a child and Missy has a few of them too.

For those not familiar with her works pop over to the blog to check out the details of the challenge and you will find a few links to some helpful sites.

Here is what I created for the challenge.

Welcome little one baby card.


and a matching mini layout too.

Seinna Rose.


These are for a friend who has had a little baby recently. As I don't have a photo of baby Sienna yet and I am not too sure if Mum would like to have her up here on display anyway I printed of a photo of my little Missy to pop in the empty space.

Pop on over and check out what the other girls have done. They have outdone themselves yet again.

Till next time, thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

14 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

stunningly beautiful work as always .. so many gorgeous details..love it, just love it !!!
big hugz x
thanks for all the louvvveee you leave for me on my blog xox

Елена Дашкевич said...

Красота!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Julie so gorgeous - really love the card and stunning layout too. xx

Sasya said...

LOVE your card!!! very very beautiful works!! :)

Asil said...

Oh, I LOVE it, both card and mini-layout! The bunnies are too cute! :D

Great challenge, can't wait to get started! :)

Colleen B. said...

They are both gorgeous Julie, love all the fussy cutting!

Ceci said...

How sweet they look! I will go and check out the challenge. :)

Mel said...

Love these! SOOOOO beautiful. Great job.

Blossom inch said...

lovely Julie!! the card and LO really matched and nice!

Unknown said...

This is so adorable. Just the right balance of colours!

mandysea said...

This is INCREDIBLY gorgeous!!
Love your fussy cutting and the baby pic is adorable!!!

Moonie said...

absolutely stunning layout and card here Julie... OMG!

yumiko said...

Hi,Julie!!
I really love your card!!! It's very soft and beautiful!!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

these are both sooooo stunning Julie!! And did I just read that you are no longer on the Lime Tart dt?