Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Some photos

Of aprons that Santa Rach made up for Missy and Me.

Photo by me.


Photo by Missy.


As I passed the camera to her I said make sure you get all of me and hold the camera straight. lol I should of said the opposite.

And some pics from the Perth girls catch up last Sunday.

All of us minus Sonia who left before we got a photo.


Back. Kathleen, Georgia, Tanya, Jenae,Jen, Allison( I think) Anne Marie, Christine, Sarah
Front. Belinda, Mel and Me.

I had a blast and managed to do two layouts and a card.

I will have some more photos to share soon. I went out today with Sandie and she took some photos of Missy and Me. She showed me a few on the camera and they looked great although Missy had fun trying to sneak her tongue out when ever she could.

Till next time. tomorrow when I will share some of my projects tahnks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping.


1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Love the photos...You two girls are adorable!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!