Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Creating to share

Not all of it done in the past few days I have had some these too share for a week or two but hadn't gotten around to blogging them.

Snow White clouds over Lancelin.


This was taken on our long drive a few weeks back.

Learn to scoot.


Missy got a scooter for her b'day and just loves it.

Just because.


I played around with making a fabric flower.


Baby tag


I love this cute baby stamp from Stampvie and how nice and easy it is to paper piece. So much so that I have done it this way quiet a few times now.


Copic colours I have used.

Oops I forgot to write them down. I think they are

Skin E000,E00,E01,R20
C1 for shadow

As always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

2 comments:

Scossie Jane said...

Beautiful work as always Julie - the baby tag is toooo cute..... Hugs xx

Samantha said...

Oh WHat beautiful creations!!! i feeling a scrappen itch coming on!! Thats you for inspiring me :D {HUGS}