Sunday, December 12, 2010

Teaching Sunday

I was teaching today at Just scrapbooking. This is the layout I taught using some of the gorgeous Basic Grey Curio papers.

All dressed up.


Yeap I had the girls cutting again.


I just love the flowers on these papers. So great for 3ding.


I finished of my teaching Sunday with a night out for dinner with friends and a drive to check some christmas lights.

I'm of to put the finishing touches to my christmas cards and write them out. Want to see what I ended up doing. Stay tuned I'll pop them up in another post.

Till then thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.


3 comments:

Colleen B. said...

I LOVE how you have layered your flowers Julie, gorgeous LO!!!

Lizzyc said...

oh this range of papers is so beautiful.. i love the cutting out.. the effort is so worth it!!

myriamMG said...

i really love how you used this Curio papers ! your LO is extra !