Sunday, December 12, 2010

Some Purple Onion projects.

I finally got around to playing with some of my new Christmas stamps during the week. Here are some of the cards and gift card holders I have done. I still need to take some photos of others.

2010 Christmas card.

Using the new Holiday ticket set.

Christmas stocking gift card holder.


Some copic colouring. I played around with adding in a warm grey in with my red/green colours as I only have the two in both of these colour groups. Something I will try and do again.


Here are the colours I used.
G05,G07
R27,R29
Y02,Y04
W3
C1 and blender

Merry Christmas card.


Sorry for the bad photo of this one. I had forgotten to take a photo earlier and I need to take them into work tomorrow so had to do a night time one.


Here are the colours I used.
G05,G07
R27,R29
Y02,Y04
W3

Both these use new stamps (stockings and baubles) by Carolyn Draws and an old favorite of mine the Holiday border tape set.

Well I'm of to have a quick shower before heading to bed.

As alwasy thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

4 comments:

Teresa Abajo said...

Gorgeous projects Julie! Love the new Purple Onion images.

Unknown said...

beautiful as always!!

mandysea said...

oooh Julie you just blow me away every time!!!

STUN-NING!

Ceci said...

Wow Julie those cards really pop! So beautifully done.