Thursday, October 14, 2010

A wild challenge

I had a break from kits this month over at Lime Tart and Philippa sent me a few papers, embellies and a stamp instead. In the parcel was a length of tiger ribbon that ended up being sent out to her in an ordering mix up and her is a card that I created using it and a CC designs stamped image that was in the parcel too.

A treat for you.


I teamed up the image with one of my fences I have here. This one is from Whiff of joy.


Here are the copic colours I have used.

Hair-E07,E08,E09
Skin-E50,E51,E53,R11
Dress and Boots-YR23
Wings and mask-C3,C5,C7
Fence-E33,E34,E35,E37
Grass-YG91,93,95
Flowers-YR23

Why not pop on over to the blog and see what Teresa and Tanya have done with the same ribbon and while you are there check out this months kit gallery.

Till next time thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping.

5 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Cute card, Julie! Love Oleander...I have her but she still hasn't touched ink! Love the fence behind her, too!

Blossom inch said...

I love your work! amazing..

An Zeelmaekers said...

this is a great card again... love it!

Mel said...

Oh wow she is gorgeous and yes I love what you and Tanya both did with the ribbon....looks divine.

Renee said...

I love what you did with this ribbon Julie, it looks fabulous xx