Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lime tart share

Here is what I have done with some goodies that Philippa sent me this month from Lime Tart.


A wish come true.


When Reenie went missing a a few years back on of the last photos we had taken of her was laying on the roof of the shed near the carport and it was a wish of mine to one day see her back up on that roof and I have been waiting to get a photo of her up there since she came home. I snapped this one about a month or so ago.


Ebony dress up cards.


These are the cards that I used in my step post last weekend. You can find out the details of it on the blog here.

Hi

and the copic colours I used.
Hair-E35,E37,E39
Skin-E11,E13,E15
Top-TG91,YG93,YG95,R35,R37
Overalls-B93,B95,B97
Flower-R35,R37,E35,E37,E39


Now your 7


and the copic colours I used for Ebonys clothes. Hair and skin are the same.
Dress-BG000,BG00,BG02


Happy birthday


and the copic colours I used for the clothes are hair and skin are the same.
Top-Y21,Y31
Shorts-R27,R29

As always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hon, with my cat being sick recently, this layout hits home to me more than ever. You never know just how much you miss them till they are gone, so glad you got "the shot" loving your work, Tiff xx.

Unknown said...

lovely work and your kitty is a great model.
byebye,Lean

Jocelyn said...

Love the LO and the card.......soooo cute!!!

Wishing you a great one!!! :-)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Julie, I just love all your projects