Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thought I'd share

some more of my Lime Tart projects using the September A la tarte kit.

Best wishes


I had some fun using my Copics straight onto the flower stamps in the Prima stamp set that was with the kit.

Here are the colours I used.
Hair-E33,E35,E37
Skin-E50,E51,E53,R20
Dress and boots-R27,R29
Dog-E13,E15,E17
Flowers-R27

Smile


Another layout using a photo of my friend Sandie's daughter and her friend.

Pussy in piggy tails


I just had to scrap this photo of Reenie after Missy was playing hairdressers.

Thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Julie, this is a magnificent layout, I just wish I could see how you go about designing them, your simple but eye popping layouts always pop to me, and how you leave that exact area in the stamped girls hair white, is truly brillian. Highlighted perfectly.

Deb said...

OMGoodness Julie, your cards are just stunning. I love them all and your LO's are as gorgeous as ever.....I so luv the pussy in pig tails.....that photo just cracks me up. teehee...too cute.