Monday, September 27, 2010

A challenge or two

While at my all day Saturday crop this weekend I managed to do up a few pages for some challenges.

Bloom and shine.


I did this one up for the challenge over at the 123 challenge blog. You needed to use the word bloom, orange and a handmade flower.
I also used some of my stash of Purple Onion stamps.
Doodle flower sentiment set
Doodle foliage set
Doodle frame set.
You can find them all here.


Here are the copic colours I used on my stamped flowers and leaves.

Flowers-YR25
Leaves-YG91,YG93,YG95

Perfect pair.


This one I have done for a challenge over at the Artistic challenge blog. You needed to use a photo of someone with a pet, shades of orange and brown and one tropical flower.

Home sweet home.


While at the crop Anne marie gave us all a challenge pack which included some K and Co papers. We had to use something from the pack and make a layout or card and had our names put in a hat for $15 of our bill.
Here are the copic colours I have used.

Birdhouse-W3,W5,W7
Flowers-B93,B95,B97
Leaves-YG91,YG93,YG95
Butterflies-B0000,B000,B00
Sky-B60

We have had a nice day here today. This morning Missy and I caught up with Christine for a while and she had fun playing with the two little foster boys she had for the weekend. We came home, had lunch, made a cake and then dh said he was going to take us out for a drive so we got into the car and ended up down near the river. We had a nice walk, an ice cream and Missy's highlight and play on the playground equipment.


Well that is it from me for now.

As always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

2 comments:

An Zeelmaekers said...

what a beautiful work!! love them all...specialy the first one. Love the flower!!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Great projects, wow I really love the card. Nice photos too :)