Sunday, September 12, 2010

Another challenge card

I have been having a little bit of fun with challenge sites lately. Here is a card I did up with some scraps on my table after finishing of an up coming dt layout.

Thanks.


I have created this one for a challenge over at The Greeting farm challenge blog to add something that moves and created a fold out section for a hidden message.


I used the Stella Greeting farm stamp that Philippa has in stock over at Lime tart.


Here are the colours I used.

Hair-E30,E31,E33
Skin-E50,E51,E53,R20
Dress-Y11,Y13,Y15
Shoes and purse-YG23,YG25

As always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Brilliant job with her hair Julie, she has such a lovely subtle shine to it.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

this is so adorable and what a fun design too

BecM said...

Soooo cute!

Scossie Jane said...

Beautiful card Julie, love your colouring.....

Thanks for a great class today, will post my layout on my blog as soon as it has a photo on it - now if that isn't an incentive to get it finished I don't know what is....LOL Hugs xx

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Gorgeous Julie. xx

Unknown said...

i've seen your cards a lot of times, but i never took to time to place a comment. So now;

Beautifull, Julie!!! A great inspiration!