Monday, August 30, 2010

Some Purple creations

no sorry not that kind of Purple as I have trouble working with the colour Purple. Some Purple Onion cards I did up last night.

Happy birthday.


It was Mum's birthday on the weekend and this is her card using the Happy birthday border tape stamp.


Thinking of you.


On this one I coloured with my Copics straight onto the stamps and the quickly stamped them onto the script stamped kraft.


I used the Late 1800's script background and a blossom from the Blossom set.

Thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.



5 comments:

Jenny said...

Great cards, love them!! :) :) :) :)

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card you did a great job - thanks for sharing!!!

An Zeelmaekers said...

wow love your beautiful cards... Specialy the 2 card!

Marelle said...

julie i adore the last one!
you are sooo talented x

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

wow, they are so beautiful!