Thursday, July 29, 2010

Some creating

from the weekend and last night.

Hi

This was created for the latest sketch challenge over at the Club Anya blog.


I just love my roll call set from Greeting farm that Philippa got in for me. Pop in and see what other Greeting farm stamps she has in store.


Here are the colours I used.

Hair E331,E33,E35
Skin E50,E51,E52,R20
Dress Y15,Y17

Caught.


This is a photo of my friends boy Harri. I was set a challenge to scrap it and did it over the weekend.

Well just a short post as I wanted to get the card up before I forget again.lol

Thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping.




7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are both gorgeous creations! Laughing at the photo here. :)

ann said...

Talk about caught in the act ...lol
and the card is so cute

Anthea said...

Oh Julie, I have to say Im loving your cards! it was through reading your blog that I decided to go out and get some copics, now just to get some stamps to go with them and I'll be one happy girl!! keep it up their all gorgeous!!

An Zeelmaekers said...

love your card but the Lo is greate. Love that foto!

Anonymous said...

Love that card and that layout is stunning!Beautiful colors!

Anonymous said...

LOL, love the layout.
Thanks for your kind comment Julie.
I noticed your very gorgeous card in the same issue, congratulations :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Fun layout and I love love love your card! Can I have some of your card mojo please?