Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's mothers day

and I am having a nice veg out day here so far. Dh helped dd make me toast and coffee for breakfast and I got another charm for my bracelet. DD wants to go out on another mystery drive like we did last year so that is planned for a little later on as DH wants o go fishing.

I managed to pop out to Just scrapping and crop with Lou and the girls on Friday night and I had a blast. Here is what I did.

Robot girl.

I have had this photo printed for ages and could never get my head around it till Lou talked me out of doing my usual earthy shabby style and try something different. I can't say I love it but it is now done. The photo is of Missy dressed in a robot costume for her dancing concert last year.

Just for you.


I had this image already coloured up and I added it to a card for my mum for mothers day.

Here are the Copic colours I used.

Flowers-BV02,B00,YG03
Mouse-E33,E35,E21

I did start this one up for a Copic colour challenge but missed the deadline, I was going to pop it into the House Mouse flower challenge but missed that as well. I have used a Card Positioning Systems sketch but I think I may have missed that deadline as well. lol I have had a forgetful few weeks with some of my challenge deadlines.

Well that is is from me for now. I am of to spend some time with Missy on this sunny mothers day.
As always thanks for popping in, any comment s and happy creating.


9 comments:

Deb said...

Your Robot Girl LO is super cute Julie. Happy Mother's Day.

ann said...

Julie that is such a fun LO and a beautiful Mothers Day card.
Have a great afternoon with Missy

Unknown said...

loevly lay-out and a sweet card.
happy mother´s day byebye,Lean.

Mel said...

I love those gorgeous 2 headed robots you have used on the page and so glad you enjoyed a great morning with Missy making breakfast and I am very curious where you end up on your Mystery Drive, your colouring on those gorgeous cards is fantastic.Hope your day has been gorgeous.

Ceci said...

OOh I absolutely looove your robot LO...so cool and funky. And that card is sensational. :) Happy Mothers Day Julie. :)

Jocelyn said...

Oh Julie...I adore that LO...it is just Perfect....The card is toooo cute!

Unknown said...

Robot Girl is too cute! Both your sweet girl and the layout!

Sandra said...

LOL Julie. Love the cards and layouts. Hope you had a great Mothers' Day with Missy.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Layout and that card is gorgeous!Loving the colors and your design!