Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lets get shabby

The latest challenge is up on the Shabby blog.

IT'S ALL ABOUT COLOUR!!

Here in Australia at the moment its Autumn!
And maybe where you live its Spring!!
Either way, look at this incredible Quilt.


Be inspired however you like....it would be nice to see you include some fabric somewhere
but remember...
its a

COLOUR CHALLENGE

At first I struggled with this challenge but once I got it out of my head that I didn't need to make a scene on my layout like in the quilt I managed it.

Our Bush Adventurer.


I had fun trying to incorporate material in my layout.
Under my flower spray I have got some calico stitched onto my layout and I have added some of Nic's cute flowers into my flower spray made from brown material instead of paper.


When you pop on over to see what the other girls have done for this challenge please make sure you take note of the FAQS and Rules on the left hand side. We now have a blog translator there as well so it will make it easier for our internationals to understand our rules.

Till next time, which will most probably be later on tonight, thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.



13 comments:

An Zeelmaekers said...

waw...it's beautiful. i like the colors and the flowers!!!!

Kirsty said...

Oooooh, I love the challenge and LOVE the LO!

Melissa said...

Oh Julie your LO is simply gorgeous...love how you have the title meandering down the vine

Unknown said...

Wauw your girl is growing so quick...love your lay-out.Great challenge again.
bye bey,lean.

Anonymous said...

WOW Julie that is stunning. I love everything about it :)

Jocelyn said...

Oh Julie...this one is just Stunning!!! You did a Fabulous Job with this Challenge!!!

Ahhhh Autumn...my favorite time of year and yes Spring is upon us and I see the beauty of all the flowers starting to bloom!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

ann said...

Love your interpretation of the challenge

Angela Weimer said...

Julie, this is absolutely beautiful. I love the floral spray and the colour combo! Thanks for sharing it with us. Angela

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Oh wow, that's gorgeous! I love your title work and the material flowers are beautiful :)

Peggy said...

Gorgeous Julie, absolutely gorgeous!
xxx Peggy

Chimene said...

Gorgeous page julie!!!!!
Love how you used the colors!!
Just beautiful!!
xxxxx
Chimene

Sue Lui said...

What a gorgeous layout, Julie!

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

So sweet Julie! Just love those flowers! Fabby LO!