Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just a small share

as most of what I have done this week is with my latest Lime Tart kit and a card for a stampers challenge for the Card making stamping and paper craft magazine that I have been asked to join in on.

It was my turn for blog updating this week over on the Lime Tart blog and I started it of with a guessing game that still has a few days to run and ended it yesterday with a step post on how I went about creating this mixed sized double layout.


I managed to squeeze in a layout for Christine's inspiration challenge over at Mystical this week and I was lucky enough to win it too.


I was able to get into a crop at one of my locals on Friday night at the last minute and had fun chatting and creating.

Saturday was a chill out day. I had to pop out to get lotto and do some parcel posting and then it was of to have a coffee with a friend and then home to scrap.

Today I was at Just scrapbooking teaching a heritage class. This is the layout I taught.


I was a bit worried at first about taking on the heritage classes when Jordie asked me but once I get my head around having to scrap older photos I enjoy it.

We finished of the weekend by going out with friends to Han's cafe for dinner.

Well that is it from me for now. Till next time thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.



9 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

These are just fantastic! you inspire me to cut out more of my papers - they just really make a layout POP!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Julie...these are just beautiful!!! So filled with the most wonderful colors and details!!!

I so enjoy seeing your work!!

Wishing you a great week, sweet friend!!!

Angela Weimer said...

Lovely layouts. Souds like you had a good weekend. Love the Heritage class one! thanks for sharing. Angela

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh these are gorgeous julie!! i loveeeeeeeeeeee the distressing and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mel said...

Wow I just love love the "two sides of you" layout, how different, it really had me looking, I love the cute photo of you in the last one too, you rock the heritage without even knowing it clever lady. Love Melxx Ps. I love the idea of showing the 2 faces of missy, would love to do this with Nate too.

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Gorgeous Julie. xx

Deb said...

Julie these are beautiful......I lllluuuurrrvvveee your mixed size double. Fantastic.

sarah said...

you know how to make everything LOOK GOOD! love all of the distressing on the papers! ;)

gorgeous!

hope you had fun at your crop, and too bad i don't live nearby. i'd take your class! ;)

hugs,
sarah.

Unknown said...

Oh your layouts are so stunning. I just love the look!
-Cher