Sunday, January 31, 2010

My angel

is so excited about starting school for the year again tomorrow. So much so that she is still talking to herself in her bed as I type this at 1/4 to 10. Yeap she can be a little night owl when she wants to.

I had my all day crop on Saturday and managed to get two pages done. This one below and another one for the next ASJ challenge. They both took me about four hours to do. Yeap the queen of fiddle was yet again living up to her name. You will laugh when you see the ASJ page though as it dosen't look like it would of taken that long. Most of the time was in the deciding what to do, doing something, hating it and then having the change it. This happened about three times.

I also finished of some more projects with my latest Lime Tart kit, did a couple of cards for Purple Onion and started a dt layout for Just scrapbooking this weekend. Here is what I can share.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystical

The girls set some great challenges this month but I just got to do the one this time. Donna's song lyric challenge.

Angel

I snapped these pics a few weeks back of Missy dressed as an angel for dress up day at day care and just had to use the Lyrics "Heaven must be missing an angel"

I also popped the last of the pages into my 52 week album from last year. I will take a photo of the chunky album and then either try and find some bigger jump rings or just have it held together by ribbons.

Well that;s it from me for now. Till next time thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating

9 comments:

An Zeelmaekers said...

gorgeous!!! i love it...

Unknown said...

Lovely as always love the fabric lace you used.
bye bye,Lean.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

this is gorgeous julie!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the wings! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tamara said...

Gorgeous layout!!!

Lily is a little night owl too - she's only 3 though!!

xx
Tamara

Toni said...

Oh I luv This!!!! Luv the color, The pics r so cute!!! Such a beautiful lo!!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Gorgeous! Hope Asher's first day went well! Jai had his first day at kindy today and that was pretty emotional for me LOL...

Thanks for the heads up on LT blog!! Looks great ;)

sarah said...

your angel LO is STUNNING!! it's gorgeous! :) tfs!

hugs,
sarah.

yumiko said...

Hi,julie
I couldn't leave my comment on your blog but I've registered at Blogger and finally can leave my comment here!!
Your layout is so gorgeous!!! I love it!!!

Unknown said...

love this one!