Sunday, January 3, 2010

First project of 010 and a shabby rak.

I had a lazy day at home today. It was Craig's b'day and he pretty much wanted to veg at home so we did. Played a little band hero on the wii, watched a movie, scrapped a bit and slept before going out for tea and a yummy ice cream in Fremantle.

Here is my first share able project for 010. lol I did do up an altered note book last night but as it is for the Lime Tart kit reveal I can't share just yet.

Jazz ATC

I was doing a bit of a blog hop last night and I popped into Rhonda Palazzari's blog, one of my fellow Purple Onion dters and she is starting up a weekly ATC challenge that I thought I might play along with sometimes.
This is what I created for the first challenge - Old is new again. I used some bits and pieces from one of my vintage kits I had laying on my bench.
It is a bag tag for my daughters dancing bag. I have done one for each year of dancing, or in this case each item she danced in her concert, as she did two this year. I will end up laminating it so it is a bit protected and it was so hard not to make it too lumpy bumpy. I may add a few more little things to it once it is laminated but nothing big. Once I have it all sorted and on the jump ring I'll take a photo of them all together.
I have used some Purple Onion stamps. The Lizziebelle alpha and a stamp from the Ornamental set.

Shabby Rak

One of my fellow Shabby sisters Toni, has put together this stunning collection of goodies that is up for grabs on the Shabby blog.


So make sure you pop on over and play along. While you are there don't forget to check out our latest challenge.
Anyway that is it from me for tonight. I am back at work tomorrow and need my beauty sleep.
As always thanks for popping in, any comments and till next time happy creating.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats with the birthday...BOY and the lo is so lovely.
bye bye,Lean.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo of Missy A :):):):):):):):):):):):) and i played along with your little quiz over on shabby! :):):):):) I know I won't win as I suck at your guessing games!! LOL! :):):):):):)):):):):):):):):):):):)

jacque4u2c said...

Lovin the layout! Your daughter reminds me so much of my dd - from the beautiful smile, to the glasses! Just adorable!

mandysea said...

Love love love the 'Jazz' LO!!

Thats pretty special I think!!!

LG said...

Love that layout! What a gorgeous layout to start the year

Ronda Palazzari said...

Awesome. So happy to have you playing along. What a cutie! The sheet music is jut perfect!!!

Glenda T. said...

Julie I loooveee your card!!! I'm going to work on mine tonight!