Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ad this, ASJ and the surprise

Yeap I'm back. Three posts in three days.
Here is what I have to share with you today.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The new ad is up and when I first seen it I knew just what I was going to use on it.Since I first stumbled across Ruby Street ages ago when Mandy and I were doing heaps of blog hopping trying to find just the right team for the shabby site I have been a lover of the kits and have accumulated a few little dress cuts outs. I so wanted to use them on a layout but the trouble was finding just the right photo for it. None of the ones I had here of Missy or even myself really seemed to suit the look I wanted so I headed down to Mum's and raided her photo album for some old pics of me.I ended up pulling out some more of my vintage yummies from What is old is new and some flowers from De-lish as well and I am so happy with the way this one turned out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aussie scrapjack

and the suprise.

Wow this month at we had a free for all. We got to choose our own jacks and I chose to jack one of my favorite layouts of Mandy and boy was it soooooo hard not to let it slip out. Mandy and I chat via email at least once a day, several sometimes, especially when we have new challenges or voting for Shabby being sorted.

Here is Mandy's stunning page.


I love the way she used the Basic Grey bird cage stamps and I used that as a starting point for my layout although I ended up cutting mine for the paper instead of stamping them.

Anyway I had better go. I have got to get dd sorted out and ready for a play date and a sleepover tomorrow, pack for an all day crop followed by a crop night at a girl friends.

Yeap I so can't wait.

As usual thanks for popping by,any comments and till next time happy scrapping.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the lay-out of Tunnel .
bye bye,Lean

Dawn Pritchard The Inked Stamper said...

I so love you Adthis LO this week! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I need to draw inspiration form it, as girly pages are so my weakness. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow..love your layouts..so beautiful!Just love your use of color,embellies and flowers!Gorgeous!Love those pictures too and that sewing patterned paper..love the red and the photo of the kitty kat!You are quitte busy!!

mandysea said...

Hee miss muffet!!

Yes quite the surprise!!!

What a secret keeper you are!

That adthis LO blows me away!
xx

Toni said...

Julie, Both los r so AWESOME!!!! I luv the BG birdcages, I bought sheets of them & also the stamps, I luv the way u & Mandy used them!!!
Anyhoo great job!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the one with the vintage dresses! I like the way you clustered everything!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AMAZING JULIE!!! WOW WOW WOWWWWWW!! And MANDY is PERFECT to JACK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nikki Love said...

stunning layouts Jules!!!!

yyam said...

Julie, you were such a cutie!

I love all the cute little details on your LOs! :)

Christiane said...

hey, you are truly one of my fav scrappers!! love every single piece you do!!
have a nice weekend!!
hugs!!

Kathie said...

Very nice Julie!! Always loved your scrapping no matter what style you use!!
Kathie
xoxo