Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Scrapping the music and Ad this

We had the school sports carnival today and I was able to take the day of work to go down and watch my missy race as well as dodge the odd rain shower or two. After having to cancel last Friday due to the weather they didn't really want to cancel again today.

Here are a few pics of a very excited Asher, as she finshed her race, showing of her very first running ribbon and playing along in the tug of war game.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ad this

The new Ad is up.

and here is my page with the flower from the step post I put up the other day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are the world and here is my take on it using some Graphic 45 papers that were a part of my dt pack this month from Just scrapbooking.

Well that is it from me for now. Thaks for popping in,any comments and happy scrapping

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love the LO's Julie......they are just Perfect!!! I adore the STM.....the colors and the title are touching!!!! Asher is so adorable and I loved the pics of her finishing her race and the tug of war!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! :)

Unknown said...

I love the lay-out you are my world .
bye bye,Lean

Chimene said...

Great shots!!!!
Beautiful pages, Julie!!!!
xxxx
Chimene

Gladie said...

Great pages, I love the texture you give them. Awsome take on the Ad!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!!! Missy A LOOKS soooooooooooooooooooo STINKIN' CUTE competing!!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!!!! And those LO's are JUST GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

Julie, fabulous layouts! I love how textured your layouts are without being overdone! :)

Ceci said...

Such cute photos of Asher! Love the beachcomber layout with all the leaves. :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
Very beautiful!LOve those G45papers and How you used them...really beautiful...loving that flower!And what a great Ad page...love all the circles and colors!Wonderful!
Gorgeous photo's too!

Unknown said...

Ooooh! Love the green one - I always love it when you go monochromatic!

Sheryl said...

Hat Girl is such a fun page. Thank you for the comments you left on my blog.:)

Peggy said...

Beautiful LO's Julie, I so like the STM one!
Beautiful pics of Asher! My kids will have their annual running race at the end of the month ... maybe I'll have some pics to show as well ...
xxx Peggy