Sunday, August 23, 2009

Some for pages for my 52 week album and some cyber cropping

A week or so ago I came across the Artistic Document forum and decided to join up and add another place I pop into for a chat and some cyber crop fun to my list. I was able to play along with two challenges.
I altered up this old Bazzil wings flower jar for Ann's OTP challenge.

Not what I had planned on doing but after I dropped and smashed the cute little MME Button jar on the floor I had to do a rethink on my pin cushion jar. Not too sure what I am going to pop in this jar yet but stay tuned as I noticed today that my stash of cards is overflowing again so I may just sort out a guessing game rak and post it up here.

I was able to work Kym's challenge around a page in my 52 week album.

Week 33

and last weeks page

Week 34

Yeap this week I went back to work after three month of on long service. Not that great a photo of me though but I didn't really have time to try and get a better one now that we are back into the getting ready for work/school routine here in the mornings.

The challenge 2 winner has been announced over on the Shabby blog. Yeah Deb your page is gorgeous, so can't wait for the new challenge to go up on the 25th.

Well that is it from me for now so as always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping.

5 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Yuck! Sorry about having to go back to work! Three months sounds like so long until the day arrives that it is over and it just seemed to fly by!

Love the creations - the little jar is just too cute! The layouts are fantastic!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that jar Julie....and the lo's are awesome! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Love you little jar - it is so gorgeous.
Must applaud you for keeping up with your 52 week album - it is amazing. xx

Krissy Christie said...

Beautiful work Julie!

Krissy xx

Kristii said...

I can relate with you as far as going back to work! I have to go back tomorrow after 3 months too!! At this point, however, just having a job is a blessing in today's economy!! Love your work as always!! You are such an inspiration my friend!!