Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lets get shabby challenge 3

The new challenge is up and this time we are asking you to use white and or cream with just a touch of ONE colour. Here is the layout I created.

and a few close ups.


I had fun making up some flowers based on Nics flowers this time using Prima hydrangeas and that stunning white flower is another of Jodies gorgeous flowers from her etsy shop Sweet Vintage.


Any way that is it from me for now. I'm of to bed as I am beat after work and think I maybe coming down with a cold.

Thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Julie what a beautiful page love the colours all the embellies everything really!! TFS...i will link this up when i blog next xxJ

Jenneke said...

Wonderful layout, Julie!!!!

Hope you will feel better soon!!

XXXJenneke

Diana said...

So lovely Julie

Krissy Christie said...

wow it is stunning Julie!!

Krissy xx

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Love the fabric! Beautiful work as always Julie. I have left you something on my blog :D

Jane Smith said...

Just stunning Julie...I could get lost in all that goodness. I love this challenge!

Yvette Adams said...

This is just beautiful Julie. I love all the texture and softness...

Donna said...

Stunning layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how U used Jodie's FLOWER! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kerryn said...

It's just gorgeous Julie!

Peggy said...

absolutely beautiful Julie!!!! I wish I could master this vintage style, I would so love to play along with you guys, but it just doesn't seem to work for me :-( It sure does work for you though, I love it!
xxx Peggy

Unknown said...

Love this one every small detail its SHABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bye bye,Lean

Lulu said...

Beautiful!!! :)

yyam said...

Gorgeous! Wonderful attention to details Julie...:)

Unknown said...

I really love this one Julie - especially the fabric background and choice of embellishments. You pulled it all together flawlessly!