Sunday, July 12, 2009

Holiday snaps

Finally got around to getting my holiday photos of the cameras. We took Craigs as well as mine of which I am glad as mine is a bit bulky and heavy.
This is taken on the replica of one of the first ships to come out to Albany. We ended up going below decks and Craig being 6 foot 5 had to duck.
Missy A modeling her new jacket before staring out on the trek to climb bluff Knoll.
This is a photo I snapped of Missy and Craig heading up the path that leads up to the top of Bluff Knoll. They made it 3/4's of the way up.
This photo Craig snapped of me chickening out after 15/20 mins. I was buggered and turned around and waited in the car for my two adventurers to return.These pics were taken at the blow holes.
And this one is my favorite. After coming up from the blow holes we stopped to admire the view and of in the distant we could see some whales splashing about. Not close enough to get any decent photos but Missy had fun trying out Craig's binoculars.
Well now I can't complain about not having any photos to scrap can I. lol I have already scrapped the new jacket one.
Till next time thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping.

8 comments:

BecM said...

Great pics!!
Looks like you had a great time and the weather looked gorgeous.

mandysea said...

Oh wow Julie......they are such amazing photos!! SOOOOO scrapable!!! xx

Pajalu said...

Julie it looks as though you had a wonderful time with your family. My sister has just come back from Albany (a few weeks ago) as well. Your photos look beautiful.

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Great pics!!!!! Looks like fun :)

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Great pic's Julie (glad the rain seemed to stay away for you). xx

Ann Arbogast said...

Great photos. Glad you had a great time and got away from everything.

Kristii said...

Fantastic photos my friend!!! Looks like you had a great time!!!! Hope you have a great Monday!!

Chimene said...

What a beautiful and sweet pictures! The blue, brown and green background is perfect for scrapping.

Looks like you had a wonderful time:)

xxxx
Chimene