Friday, July 31, 2009

Cards and layout too.

This time next week I'll be packed and heading of to my annual scrapping retreat. I so can't wait. The past few months have gone very fast and it won't be long now till I am back at work.
Here are a few things that I have done over the past few days to share.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The challenge this time round was to make a wedding ot baby shower card or altered item and here I what I did.I have made a few of these baggies and they are so easy to do. I played around with Nics flower tutorial to make the flower on my tag. Thanks Nic I had fun and will be doing more for sure.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I played along with the sketch this month and here is my twist on it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pages in time

I joined in on a colour challenge as well as a whispers challenge this month and here is what I did. For the colour challengewe had to use the colours lime green, fushia pink and ocean blue on out creation and this is what I did.

The lime tart girls have all beeen taking about stamping and water colouring and I have been inspired to pull out some of my older stamps. I had forgotten I had this one.

This is the page I did for the whispers challenge.

It works like the chinese whispers game one person starts of with a layout and discribes it to the next person and so on till the end. We had four in the group and the first two layouts looked similar but the third and my own both look totally different.

Well I am of to sort a few things out before heading of to watch a friends daughter in her first school production so till next time thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping.

10 comments:

Peggy said...

Gorgeous work yet again Julie!!!
xxx Peggy

Jocelyn said...

Oh Julie....what yummmy creations!!! Just adore them all...just as I adore you!!! Have a great day!!! :)

Diana said...

Especially love the baby bag Julie!!

lauren bergold said...

oh wow! sooooo many gorgeous projects! i am envious of your efficiency & creativity, for sure! :) loooooooooove the baby card-n-favor! what a beautiful and elegant gift! ♥

Unknown said...

Hey Julie - just popping in -- your work is beautiful as always!! Hugs!

SmilynStef said...

What fantastic projects ... and thanks so much for the link to the flower tutorial ... your bloom is beautiful ... thanks for joining the fun at Caardvarks.

mandysea said...

Ooooh Julie!!! Your work just blows me away!!
Stunning stuff!!

Kathie said...

uuuummmmm beautiful work Julie!! Love checking out what you are doing.....the card and bag idea is great!! Catch up soon
Kathie
xoxo

Lisa said...

I've so missed all your wonderful creations! Glad to be back! Your projects are gorgeous!!!!!

Carrie Gaskin said...

WOW - so many pretty things all in one post! Thanks for playing with the Caardvarks challenge!