Monday, June 22, 2009

Scrapping the music

The new song is up over at Scrapping the music. Because of you by Kelly Clarkson. When I first heard this song was coming up I knew what I wanted to do right from the start.
This is the one and only page I have or will ever scrap of my ex. The lace on the right is attached to a card that I have journaled on about how I felt at the time of our break and how I am thankful that his feelings changed as I wouldn't have my Missy and DH if they didn't.

I also used up some of one of my What is old is new kit for this page. They have some scrummy kits and they don't last long in the shop when they are posted.

Till next time thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping.

10 comments:

Kerryn said...

Love it Julie (love the WIOIN kits too!!!). I am always a firm believer in things happening for a reason, as painful as those times can sometimes be.

Ceci said...

That layout is so cool Julie..really eye catching. :)

Jenneke said...

Beautiful layout, Julie!
Brave of you to scrap about your ex, don't think I'll do it...
Please, come over to my blog for a short moment, there is an award waiting for you..
Hug, Jenneke

Petrina McDonald said...

good for you Julie - not an easy LO to do but I bet you feel good for doing it

Jocelyn said...

Great Lo and You are Brave!!!! Love this song and I should do one about my ex!!!!! He has taught me so many things!!!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

U know...I was gonna scrap an ex...LOL...but didn't have any photos...long since destroyed...LOL LOL LOL!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this page...love the colors and that book page! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lisa said...

Oh Julie! I am so glad you were willing "to go there" with your ex. I've been wanting to scrap my feelings about the ending of my marriage but have yet to come up with a plan. This song, and your inspiration have given me a launching pad from which to take off! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Great work you have done...i love it.
greetings,Lean

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Extremely brave of you to scrap your ex (I never would even want to look at a photo of my ex). It's a beautiful layout too, just love it :)

Peggy said...

Beautiful LO Julie. Good of you to scrap this, he is after all part of your memories (though you might want to forget certain parts...) and looking at your beautiful girl you just know he had his purpose as well LOL. I couldn't scrap my ex even if I wanted to, I destroyed all of my pics with him on them LOL. I shouldn't have, but I did have a temper when I was younger LOL.
xxx Peggy