Sunday, March 8, 2009

Therapy pages

Yeah I can finally reveal so me of what I have been working on the past week or so.
My cybercrop challenge sample page.Using our old man Basic Grey.
My monthly sketch challenge.Using the new man Bella.

Which is on sale all month so pop on over and grab some before it all goes. I've been and shopped and will be doing some more later on too.

I have some more projects to share using Bella stuff but I just need to take some photos. I finished them at Christines today and forgot to take my camera to take some pics.

Ever wanted to join in on a blind scrap. Well be on the look out for a mat list going up durring the week for one I'll be holding on Saturday night. You can check in here to find out just what it is all about.

I've also been working on some projects for Scrap my memories but will have to wait for the weekend before I can show those off.

I got my latest Purple Onion goodies in the mail durring the week too so be on the look out for some more Purple creations.

The latest Aussie Scrap Jack challenge has gone up too.

Here is my jack of a layout by Helen karanfilovski.

Well that is about it from me for now. I'll be back tomorrow with my latest STM page. I had fun doing that page working with som eof my new Basic Grey Porcelain.

Till then thanks for popping in and nay comments and happy scrapping.

6 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Fabulous LOs Julie - love them.
xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors and the layers!!!!!! LOVE 'EM! :):):):):):):) Thanks for always being inspiring Julie! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cindy said...

great layouts, love the new shoes.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

gorgeous!!!! especially love the scrap jack layout :D

Kristii said...

I love, love, love the shoe layout!!! Way Fun!! Your work is awesome my friend!!! Your STM layout is awesome-even though it's not posted yet, I love it!! I hope you have a great day!!

mandysea said...

I just love your colour choices - you've got such a wonderful sense of colour and perspective!! Your LO's just FLOW!