Monday, February 9, 2009

Scrapping the music and some happy news.

Here is my page for the latest Scrapping the music challenge. Hope you all can play along with us.
I used some of my new Purple Onion stamps on this layout seeing as they are the sponsors this fortnight and seeing as they sponsoured the living challenge over at One little word I did something I don't normally do and did a two for one layout.lol
And now for my news.
In October last year one Sunday morning I let our Princess Reenie (pet cat) out the back door after getting up in the morning only to have Craig yelling from the bedroom saying there was a big dugite outside our bedroom window. We haven't seen Reenie since and assumed that she had been gotten by the snake.
We came home from Mum' s tonight to have Craig meet us at the front door with a message from the local vet that she was there. Asher is so excted she spent an hour or so bouncingaround the house singing Reenies coming home.
Craig is picking her up tomorrow and has bee told not asked to take the camera to the vet as I want photos of the reunion.
I have been listening to all the news of the fires over east and it is just so sad that all the lives and homes have been lost. I have a quite a few online friends that are in the fire areas and have been thinking of them all weekend. Hoping that you, your families and friends are safe.
Big big hugs from out west. I got a message from a girl friend saying that Coles will be donating all profits made on Friday to the bish fire appeal so guess where I'll be shopping on Friday.
Well I'm of to bed now.
As always thanks for popping in and any comments you may leave and happy scrapping

13 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Gorgeous LO

Such fab news about Princess Reenie

So sad about the fires but I'm sure to be shopping at Coles on Friday

jacque4u2c said...

Just so darn cute!

mandysea said...

My heart sings about your cat Julie!!! That is just the most fabulous news....I cant wait to see photos!!! I wonder where she has been all this time!
I love the STM LO - the colours in this are exceptional! Prob one of my favs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww....that is WONDERFUL NEWS about your baby kitty!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEE that kind of AMAZING news!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your STM'OLW LO....it is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooo happy to be working with U on STM Julie....U have nooooooooooooo idea how talented I KNOW U ARE! :):):):):):):):) I have several blog friends in Australia and have been following the fire news....sooooooo sooooooo sad....my heart bleeds for them! :(

Jane Smith said...

Gorgeous!!

Ceci said...

Looking forward to seeing the welcome home Reenie layout! :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

that's such good news about your cat Julie xx

Peggy said...

Beautiful LO, and such great news about your cat, I wonder where she has been for so long. The reunion should make for some beautiful pics, can't wait till you scrap them.
xxx Peggy

Aimee Ann said...

oh i'm so happy about your cat! that is wonderful!!

Unknown said...

Love the Layout especially your colour choice! Glad to hear the kitty cat is safe.

Debra said...

Hey Julie...love this work...gorgeous fun pic of your 'baby'....and your style...love it..i have not much time to spend lately but thought i would pop in...nothing new on my front..oh i wish!! Happy news about your kitty, hope the vet bill was not too huge..happy weekend x

Kristii said...

I just love your layout, as always!! What fantastic news about your cat!!! Sooo happy for you!! Hope you have a great week!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

OMG What a miracle story about your cat Reenie! I am soooooo happy for you and your family and your kittie who is finally home! You made my day!