Monday, February 16, 2009

Scrapping the music 1234

The new song is up over at Scrapping the music. 1234 by Plain white t's. Not one I've heard before but it is a really catchy song and has heaps of scrapable lyrics.
Here is my page.
This week I ended up getting my inspiration for my page from the name of the group rather than the song itself as with Missy A's sensative issues she dosen't like wearing anything lacey/ shired and having a stack of white t's on hand helps keep the itchies away under some of her tops and dresses.
I also was inspired by a layout done by the Fab Missy Mandy. So love your work Mandy. You can check out Mandy's Blue page here which I used as a sketch for mine and if you feel like taking up a Shabby Chic challenge or two from Mandy then pop in here.
lol at me teasing you all over my secret. You girlas should know what I am like by now. I'm not at all too sure just when it will go public but I'll give you a hint. I'm not the only one with the same secret.lol
Well that's all from me for now I'm of to bed.
Thanks for popping in and any comments that you may leave and till next time happy scrapping.

10 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I love the lace you choose! So very effective with the layout - it just POPS!

Peggy said...

I love Mandy's work too, you're both so very talented.
xxx Peggy

Kristii said...

Love that you used the name of the group for your inspiration!! Awesome!! I checked out Mandy's challenges and registered!! Sounds like fun!! I know what your secret is.....lol!!!

Liz Weber said...

Hi Julie, loving your layouts still, love your style so much.

I can't believe you lost Reenie for that long but now she is home, so glad to hear she is ok and home safe with you guys.

Belinda Venables said...

Haha - you're a tease! ;)

I'll be waiting to hear your secret! :):)

Love the LO too - very cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I know what YOUR secret is too!!!! hehehehehe :):):):):):):):):)

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your LO...love that U used the bands name! :):):):):):):):):):)

Tammy said...

ohh come on Julie spill! Great page, the use of the band name is very clever.

mandysea said...

Oooooh thanks so much my Missy Julie!!

Yours is a beautiful page with Julie style stamped on it!

Oooh I know that secret too....and I've got another little one or two myself
teehee!
xxxx

Jane Ettia Jones said...

this is gorgeous Miss Julie loving all the lace and flowers....your amazing girl

SANDIE MALLON said...

gorgeous page julie

xx