Monday, December 22, 2008

Photo share and some cards too.

Here are a few pics from my busy week.
My L.O.V.E girl. All ready for her dancing concert dress rehersal on monday night.





The dress rehersal that ended up being followed by a third concert as the two planned for Thursday and Friday nights both sold out in three hours.

My sweet 8 year old on her birthday

and at her birthday party in the park on Sunday after she had her hair cut on Saturday. 3 inches gone.

And some scrapping projects too.

Asher's b'day card

and a thanks card for a friend who left work last week after 10 years.

both cards done for the Hero Arts blog sketch chellenges.

And a christmas countdown page done for Therpay member Vicki using the steps to a layout by fellow dter Mandy.

I had this all finished at my crop day the weekend before when I looked at the photo and realized I had dropped something right smack bang in the middle of the photo so I had to re print it. The layout has a magnet strip on the back so that it can be mounted on the fridge and the countdown days are 3d with magnets strips so the little birdie can fly over the days so to speak till Santa comes.

Well that is all from me for now.

Wishing all those out there that pop in a safe and happy christmas and new year.

As always thanks for popping in, any comments and till next time happy scrapping.

1 comment:

mandysea said...

Your calendar is just fab - thanks Julie!! I'm sure Vicki will love it!!!

And your other creations are just as gorgeous! Soooo clever!!