Friday, November 21, 2008

Therapy work share

I did some pages for a couple of challenges over at Therapy durring the week and can share now that I have taken photos of them.
Here is my take on Relsi's monthly challenge.
The photos are some of the last we have of Reenie our cat. We had a big unwelcome visitor about a month ago, a dugite snake, and we haven't seen her since.
And my take on Relsi's calendar class.I had some fun doing this but it was a bit tricky trying to change Relsi's instructions for the 8 1/2 by 11 down to a 6 by 6 but I managed it in the end.
If you would like to grab some new scrummy papers then I would pop on over to the What's new section at Therapy. I am sure you will be grabbing a few sheets if there is any left that is. lol
Till next time, which will be in a few minutes lol thanks for popping in and any comments you leave, happy scrapping and see you all in Therapy.

No comments: