Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday catch up.

Well things have been a bit busy out here scrappy wise with only one thing I can share just now but will do when I can.
Here is my man of the month ATC.He will be on his way over to Therapy member Trish tomorrow. Don't he look great scrapped in the American Craft purple paper.
Start looking out for a suitable man for Dec girls and if I choose yours you will have an atc made up too. All the details can be found in forum. It started a few months back after when trying to guess Therapy's new man of the month (of the paper variety) she posted a male kind and I scrapped him.
I held last nights blind scrap and as per usual I had the girls confused and at one time I was cyber ducking for cover. lol All the details are up in the forum. There is a no chat post but if you have a spare 30 mins or so sit down with a coffee and I am sure if you need a laugh you will find one reading the chat thread. All twenty odd pages of it. I can't share the page yet but will pop in and share it on Wednesday when the gallery goes up.
Today I went over to Christines place and had a scrap day with some of the other Therapy members. I had a ball and managed to do two pages and a tag. My calendar page (no pic yet) and a page for STM.
I have a layout out in the latest Scrapbook Creations magazine. 10 Days in the top 10 shabby chic pages article. I had fun scrapnapping my friends little girl.
I've also had a few emails asking me to be a part of a few thing but I can't share as yet just what.
Well I think that is all from me for now.
I'll be back tomorrow to share my page for the next STM song.
Till then thanks for popping in, any comments and till next time happy scrapping.

1 comment:

mandysea said...

Ooooh sounds like you have a few little secrets Julie - woooley!!!

Come - ON ------ FESS up!!