Monday, October 13, 2008

MME goodies to share

I've been having fun with some of the yummy MME goodies up in the shop over in Therapy. They are on special all month so pop on over and get some while you can. My favorite would have to be this one. The other side that is. Most of the MME papers are double sided and so versitile. This is my layout for PT's blind scrap on Friday night a layout for a friend of her boy Darcy. I used a MM diecut sheet as a template to give the MME an edge.

Completing the blind scrap on Friday or the one on the 29th too will added to your challenge tally for this months challenge champion along with all of the other challenges happening this month. Jenny was last months winner and I have some pics of hers here to work some scrap magic on for her as her prize.

I've also managed to complete a boy layout using the Girls only range of papers. It was a little challenge I set myself seeing as I scrapped Asher with the boy range.This little cutie is my friend Christine's grandson. I managed to use both sides of the papers on this and I found my challenge harder than I thought it would be.

I also managed to put togther two cards from the scraps of this kit I had to work with.


So far from the kit I have managed to do two layouts and the two cards and still have scraps over. These little kits are so good in value.

In between shopping, housework, having family over and gardeing I managed to pop into a few of my old haunts for a chat and some challenges too and managed to do this card.


I love the look over sanding over a chipboard element so much that it is something I'll be trying again for sure.

Well that is it from me for now. I'm beat and heading of to bed.

Till next time thanks for popping in and any comments you may leave happy scrapping and see you all in Therapy.

No comments: