Friday, September 26, 2008

Therapy news

Therapy mum Lee anne has been at it again and there are some new yummies in the shop and if you would like some you had better be quick.
Hero Arts stamps have landed.
Anyone that knows me and my work knows that I love Hero Arts stamps and these little birdies are my fav.

Also we have the Sass lass chippies and letters arrive finally too. I've already been and put in an order for some.

And for the news. Well I think I'll let Lee anne fill you in on that.

Sort of anyway. I've copied this from a post on the forum. lol

EXPRESS POST FROM HERE ON IN

One of the things I have discovered in my short time with Scraptherapy is that one of the disadvantages of ordered on-line is the time the mailman takes to get your parcel to the door, so we have shaken the mail bag a little and made some changes. Order over $60 and you will get a prize in the post with your order, just as a little thanks for those of you who order more than $60. In the past we have offered free postage on orders over $60, instead we are now offering express post on all orders. All postage will be capped at $6.00. Insurance will be available on all postage at an extra $1.50. Insurance covers replacement of items ordered and if not still available a refund or store credit for what is not available. We know our regulars cant get enough of the new postal arrangements, we hope you try them out soon too.

If the new goodies in shop don't tempt you I am sure the new postage system and pricing will.

The girls and I have been busy getting ready to show case some Therapy goodies this wekend in our regular monthly look what we can do with weekend. I've seen what the girls have done with this months challenge products and they are just stunning. All will be revealed tonight.

Anyway till next time happy, scrapping, happy shopping and see you all in Therapy.

2 comments:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

wow express post and a pressie too, that is awesome julie thanks for passing that onto us. oh and those birdies are my new fav too, thanks to you i love my julie biridies

Anonymous said...

that is some adorable sassy stuff!