Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cybercropping fun next weekend.

We are cybercropping next weekend and the girls and I have all got our challenges all sorted and ready to go. Want to find out just what you might need? Well head on over and check out the clues.

Here is a run down on just what we have planned for the weekend.

CHALLENGES

Challenge One at 7.00pm

Challenge Two at 7.30pm

Challenge three at 8.00pm

Challenge four at 8.30pm

GAMES

Friday night-Guessing game

Saturday night- Bingo at 7.00pm

SUPER SUNDAY

MAN of the month to be announced at 8.00pm

I had fun last month scrapping up Smauge's suggestion for Man of the month (See pic on the side there) and I am after another to scrap using next months Therapy Man so suggest away in here and I'll pick my fav.

Well that's it from me for now.

Will be back tomorrow night. I'm going to move my regular update night overto Monday so I can share my latest STM pages after they have gone up on the Sunday.

Happy scrapping and hope to see you all cyber cropping next weekend.

No comments: